Friday, January 20, 2012

GOOD DAY!

Dear Friend,

With the world been connected in different ways and has turned into a global cyber village I am sure you must have heard or read about the jailed former Yukos oil boss (Mr. Boris Mikhail Khodorkovsky), Until his arrest he was the chairman/CEO of Yukos Oil and Bank Menatep SPB in Russia.

My name is Mrs. Nina Deripaska and I am writing as his representative and I was also his personal secretary before his arrest. I have documents of a large sum of funds which he handed over to me just before he was detained and tried in Russia on charges of tax evasion and for financing political parties (The Union of right forces led by Boris Nemtsov and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) opposed to the government of Mr. Vladmir Putin, the former president of Russia thereby leading to the freezing of his finances and assets.

For years I have been doing extensive research through your country's chambers of commerce and industry just to find a worthy person to assist me reprofile the funds and if possible re-invest same on his behalf, this is an instruction I received from my former boss on my last visit because it seems the Russia government are doing everything possible to keep him in there so he wants his money invested and working till his release. The total amount to be reprofiled is Thirty Seven Million Dollars ($37,000,000.00) and you will be paid 30% for your management services and discretion.

As soon as I receive word of your acceptance in my private email address: nina.deripaska@yahoo.com.hk I will send you all other necessary details and my ID.

Thank You,

Nina.

PS: You can read more about him from these links.
http://www.khodorkovskycenter.com/about-khodorkovsky-and-lebedev/about-khodorkovsky
http://ukhumanrightsblog.com/2011/09/27/the-suits-in-strasbourg-yukos-oil-tax-evasion-and-human-rights/
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2005/03/29/58914.html
Http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3213505.stm
Http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3042850.stm

********************************************************
This message and any attachment are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please email the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

No comments:

Post a Comment