Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spur Ranch Road - Special Bulletin (Sat. 6pm)

Dear Neighbors,

I received an urgent email a few minutes ago from our RoadPacker distributor, Bob Sherwin, regarding tonight’s weather forecast, which now says there is 40% chance of rain and snow. Bob asked me to request that residents NOT use Spur Ranch Road if there is the slightest amount of rain or snow. The road requires 5-6 days of curing time to become water repellent, and if vehicles drive on the road it will undo all the work that has taken place the past week. If at all possible, please use Avenida de los Compadres if there is any precipitation. We will put the “Road Closed” signs at each end of the new road as a reminder. The weather forecast improves after tonight (though there is another chance of rain or snow on Tuesday).



No comments:

Post a Comment